Halaman

Pengikut-pengikut

Jumaat, 14 November 2008

i'm not married.. Enough said.

why i want to write about this?

1st incidence
Zarith gave work related email to her teammate.
Then one of the TP (Technical Principle) reply, " Thanks Puan Zarith for your help"
i was like "what? am i looks old?"
Than other teammate repllied back " PAk ABC, bukan Puan Zarithla, cik Zarith lagi"
Fuhh...

2nd incidence
In PViC...
one oh my coursemate ask me, "Zarith ko dah kawin ke?"
I suprise, I said "Blumla, nape nampak cam aku dah kawin ke?"
his don't know what to said.

There were few more incindents that i cannot recalled..
So here, I want to announce that.
I'M NOT MARRIED YET!!!
full stop

But then, i wonder why. why they say i'm already married?
is it because what i'm wearing?
or because i'm fat?
or ...
emm I dont know?
care to comment?

p/s: excuse my english, in process to improve my english.

3 ulasan:

  1. Aku sampai!
    mekasih krana me-link aku
    wakakaka

    oh ye jgn risau kalau depa tanya2
    depa nk check ang nye availability
    or in other words, PELUANG

    wakakaka

    tapi kalau depa pgil puan tu
    sound je. hehehe

    BalasPadam
  2. hye dear...we can't control other people's perception...nway, i think they see you as being matured far beyond your age...(youngsters kan selalu cam huha2)be yourself,ok...no worries...

    BalasPadam
  3. oo begitu yeee
    jadi aku kene la meng'huha'kan diri
    hohoho
    i remember another one incident
    "husband kamu kerja dimana?"
    advance btul question
    huhuhu

    BalasPadam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...