Halaman

Pengikut-pengikut

Rabu, 1 Disember 2010

My 73 Minutes Survey

My Countless Minutes Survey
Instruction : Once you are tagged, answer all the questions honestly. No lying or cheating.

Person who tagged : Aliza
Starting time : 3.14 am

Name : Zarith
Full name : Hey you know my full name. I would like to keep it empty.
Sibling(s) : 5 (second child)
Eye colour : Brownish black
Shoe size : 5 or 6
Hair : Almost long not straight hair 
Height : 156cm 

What are you wearing right now : Pinky night tee
Where do you live : KL
Favourite number : 21
Favourite drink : milo ais
Favourite month : any month would do accept the month oh ACD and review
Favourite breakfast : roti sardin subaidah usm

******-Have you ever-******
Broken a bone : nope
Been in a police car : yup
Fallen for a friend : nope
Fallen for a guy/girl in a short period of time : yup
Swam in the ocean : yup
Fallen asleep in school : yup..
Broken someone's heart : i think so
Cried when someone died : yup
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : yup. that someone just called me while i'm answering this tag (see how long i wait)
Saved e-mails : some
Been cheated on : yup (see kejutan budaya sisi gelap series in my previous entry)

******-What-******
Your room looks like : a really small room pack with a lot of staff
What is right beside you : a tea table
What is the last thing you ate : seafood ~ a lot of prawn and crab

******-Ever Had-******
Chicken pox : yup??
Sore throat : yup
Stitches : yup (head, forehead, tummy)
Broken nose : nope

******-Do You-******
Believe in love at first sight : yup. 
Like picnics? : yup especially at the beach or waterfall

******-Who-******
Who did you last yell at? : Yell? its not me.
Who was the last person you danced with? : Danced? Alone? =)
Who last made you smile? : my kecintaan, my love =)

******-Final Questions-******
What are you listening to right now? : the sound of calm loneliness night with sayup-sayup bunyi tv dalam bilik
What did you do today? : visiting SLB Labuan base
Are you the oldest?  : nope
Indoors or outdoors? : both

******-Today did you-******
Talk to someone you like? : Yup 
Kiss anyone? : Is through phone count? Yup
Sing? : Yup ~ baik baik sayang
Talk to an ex? : nope. Why should I?
Miss someone ? : yup
Eat? : yup

******-Last person who-******
You talked to on the phone? : my kecintaan, my love
Made you cry? : my kecintaan, my love
Went to the movies with? : Bal ~ HP7
You went to the mall with?  : Bal
Who cheered you up? : my kecintaan, my love and my friends

******-Have you-******
Been to Mexico? : nope
Been to USA? : nope

******-Random-******
Have a crush on someone? : yup, lolly lolly oh lollypop
What books are you reading right now? : i forgot to bring my book here
Best feeling in the world? : Happy 
Future kids name? : Emmm.. emmmm.. Cempaka
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? : nope
What's under your bed? : Storage box full of books and magazine
Favourite sport(s) : jogging ( is it count?)
Favourite place : My room
Who do you really hate? : none
Do you have a job? : yes and i enjoying my job right now
What time is it now? : 4.27am (hey tadi terstop kejap, sebab jawab telefon)

p/s : With however long it took you to complete this, post as "My _____ Minutes Survey" and tag 15 people

I'm tagging Teefa, Nadh, Zack, Harlina, Natrah,.....

4 ulasan:

  1. panjangnye... penat nk bace satu2 sampai habis... lol.. =D

    BalasPadam
  2. hahahahhaha.. tapi jawapannya sume pendek2 =)

    BalasPadam
  3. nak jwb laa.. best lak tag ni :)

    everything is kecintaan! semoga all the love be with u kak zarith

    BalasPadam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...