Halaman

Pengikut-pengikut

Ahad, 31 Julai 2011

TURN the power ON

The power that I SHUTDOWN is slowy TURN ON right now.

I start cleaning up my mess. One by one. It will take time. But hey! I commited to it. 1st mess up, nearly finished. And I glad actually that I can really do it.

When you find myself hurting your feeling, then you should know I now taking care of my heart. It should not be broken again.  For a long time I just care for other's feeling and it really don't do me justice.

Just remember one thing, do not promise if you cannot fullfill the promises. When you promise, it will meant a lot to the people that you promise and it really hurt when you break the promise.

Owh yes, remember have told you about the last try. Yes I really meant it.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...