Halaman

Pengikut-pengikut

Isnin, 10 Oktober 2011

Please stop stealing my heart away

Heartbeat
Heartbeat
Heart heartbeat
 
  I saw you talking on the phone
I know that you were not alone
But you're stealing my heart away
Yeah, you're stealing my heart away

You're acting like you're on your own
But I saw you standing with a girl
Stop trying to steal my heart away
Stop trying to steal my heart away

I don't know where we're going
I don't know who we are
Feels like we were floating
High above the star

STOP STEALING MY HEART AWAY

Just stop stealing my heart away. Why? Hey read above. I saw you. I know you more than you know yourself. All the efforts were no worth it. Just stop stealing my heart away. And so you know why I keep playing this song.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...